Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ukraine protests......I've looked hard at these pics, can NOT see a single keyboard commando, like myself and others here in USSA.

Cross post from WRSA.

If you are not keeping up with whats happening in Ukraine, maybe you should. These people are setting an example for an apathetic society that is always bitching about their tyrannical  government, I have my hand raised, me too, guilty as charged.


These people are staring the devil (Putin) in the face and refuse to let their chains set lightly upon them.



3 comments:

  1. I noticed even the children are deeply involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a keyboard commando like a mall ninja?

    Somebody would have to start the ball rolling here, and the FBI would get them.
    >:-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mall Ninjas are much more excitable than keyboard commandos but they are cousins, I think.
    If you have never read the adventures of Gecko45, I HIGHLY recommend it. WARNING though, it is a bad idea to be drinking anything while reading this.
    http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

    ReplyDelete