Friday, February 14, 2014

Also from Ninety Miles

I don't intend to post pictures like this here, my daughter might be reading one day, not that this picture is bad per se. Also, I'm not a "safety nazi" about pictures, hopefully they are STAGED renderings of imagination. That said, this pic reminds me of a gun show I went to a few years ago.
 I had a 41 mag Blackhawk that I wanted some new grips for. Approaching the table to safe my piece I drew the hammer back to half cock, opened the loading gate and held the revolver by its barrel.
 I handed it to a local police woman involved in a conversation on her cell phone. She took the gun by the grip, put her finger on the trigger and turned it toward her nose and looked down the barrel/cylinder to see if it was loaded........... with the hammer back.

BTW, just because they put a ty-wrap on the gun at the door doesn't mean the gun cannot be put into action by some idiot. Keep your head on a swivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment