Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday!

My youngest son is 13 today. We will have to celebrate over the weekend as the Great Global Warming Southern Blizzard of Feb 2014 has kept his mother at work since yesterday morning and I'm finishing up 7 days straight on 12hr shifts. But his sister did make him a chocolate cake today.

He doesn't read blogs so this is a record for me, maybe he will see it later.

A true blessing he is seldom, if ever, down. Even with the stomach flu just a few weeks ago he wanted to know why he had to miss school, not that he enjoys learning, few kids do at 13. The rest of us miserable, he would run outside or to the bathroom, take care of business and be right back to his bouncy, happy self. Every situation is ALWAYS looked at with energy and enthusiasm.
He has a quick mind and remembers most anything he hears or sees, he enjoys movies very much, and I'd have to bet he will likely be involved in the creative production of them one day.
He is by far the most loving child of mine (4) and it probably will hurt very much the day he leaves my home.

I love you son. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he has a happy birthday and you can all get things sorted out after the storm and do something together.

    ReplyDelete