Friday, February 28, 2014

Haven't posted much lately





I've had ideas in my head but outside factors..............

Ever have someone you must deal with on a daily basis that is N E V E R willing to compromise. No matter the situation, no matter the problem. ZERO compromise. Even if by "compromising" they get everything they want just at a little different time, and I'm not talking something that is time sensitive.
Once they have staked out their position they are unmovable, possibly because that might mean weakness, I do not know.
I realize that only one side of the story is presented here, but I am a tired man. I work around the clock. My situation is much like dealing with Obama. You can plainly see what he is doing, but he calls it something completely different and insists YOU are the scoundrel, idiot, uncaring boob, whatever. You also know that reform is beyond the possible, you are just waiting out the term.

Thats me, waiting out the term. I suppose I could leave "the country" but there's other citizens involved, teammates, if you will. So I stay in the game, hoping I still have my sanity, wondering if I can still call myself a man on the next inauguration day. Looking forward to the day that the office is cleared out.


BTW, this past Monday was my wedding anniversary, 26 years. Thats a long time.

3 comments:

  1. Twenty six years...wow, that is a long time....although, I have boots older than you've been married. Congrats...here's to twenty-six more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got you beat but not by much. Got married in 82'. I stuck out a bad job with a jerk for a long time. I did it for the money. Now I wish I hadn't. It takes years off your life in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't dead are you? Just checking

    ReplyDelete