Monday, March 31, 2014

Things that make you say, "Wellll duhhhhh!" "The Stock Market is Rigged"

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/mar/31/us-stock-market-rigged-michael-lewis The author says that the super rich, using super computers, see what you want to trade and buy it just before you do, talking micro seconds here, then sell it to you at a higher price. Capitalism, I cannot argue against it. BUT, I do recommend alternate investments (I'm poor & broke so don't ask me) but it seemslike the writing is on the wall. The rich and powerful rig the game, don't play it. If possible, own your own business. I know a couple barbers, 1 bought something from me once. He has STACKS of cash at his business. Invest in commodities you can touch/use. You can eat beans, shoot bullets and band aids....duh. Fight back, don't let Warren Buffet George Soros or anyone else use YOUR own money to get themselves richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment